Mergers and Acquisitions Mastermind
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. For any bonuses in addition to the Mastermind to be received, a minimal initial payment of £999+VAT must be made the day of signing the contract, by payment card, PayPal or BACS.
2. If payments are made in instalments, they are to be made on the 1st of each month. If a payment is more than 72 hours late, the remaining payments become due and are payable on demand within seven days.
3. The Mastermind needs to be paid in full prior to attendance at the first workshop. Payments are non-refundable, including, but not exclusively, inability to attend all workshop days and the inability to make all payments. There is no ‘money-back guarantee’ on this programme as your success is your responsibility!
4. All training material, including videos, remain the copyright of The Dealmaker’s Academy Ltd and cannot be reproduced or shared with anyone else.
5. A receipted VAT invoice will be issued once payment has been made.
6. The four face-to-face group training days will be delivered on the dates advised. If a session is missed the client forfeits that session and cannot ‘make it up’ or receive any discount in lieu however they will receive access to the videos of that session. If social distancing doesn’t permit the programme to run on these dates, new dates will be arranged.
7. It should be noted that legal and financial advice is not offered or given by Jonathan Jay or The Dealmaker’s Academy Ltd.
8. This is a commercial agreement between the parties overleaf, not a consumer agreement and therefore there are no consumer rights such as cooling-off periods. Agreeing to this contract by ticking the box is binding and cannot be cancelled.
9. Neither Jonathan Jay nor The Dealmaker’s Academy Ltd are responsible for any business decisions you make.