Who is this seminar for? You should own a business or have business experience (not for employees unless you consider yourself very business-savvy)
PLUS – you should be interested in joining the Mergers and Acquisitions Protégé Programme and have read the information about the Protégé Programme here and be in a position to afford the one-off fees of £12,000 + vat OR £2000+vat deposit and then £2000+ vat per month X 6 months. There is no obligation, but you should be in a financial position to proceed if you wish.
The Mergers and Acquisitions Protégé Programme is for Dealmakers at all levels of experience and especially relevant if you are in the process of buying a business at the moment as it will save you money and get you a better deal.
Dear Business Owner and Future Dealmaker,
If you have read about our 12 month Mergers and Acquisitions Protégé Programme (click Here) and want to learn how to buy a business in a way that de-risks the transaction and gets you the very best price and deal, you should either:
- Attend a Protégé Discovery Seminar (click here to book)
- Book a 121 Discovery Call with Jonathan Jay (click here to book)
Before attending the Protégé Discovery Seminar or speaking to Jonathan, please make sure you have prepared by doing two of the three below:
- Read Jonathan Jay’s book, ‘How To Buy Great Businesses’ – click here for your copy
- Listen to at least three of Jonathan’s ‘Business Buying Strategies’ podcasts – click here
- Watch at least six of Jonathan’s videos on YouTube – find them here
You will get far more out of the Discovery Seminar or the Discovery Call with Jonathan if you do! At the end of the Seminar or the Call you will be able to make an informed decision about joining the Protégé Programme.